Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Riding the wave

Some days I actually think I'm going to be happy.

Some days I can't get Liz off my mind. (she made her myspace page private and that, of course, drives me nuts)

Some days I think I'm getting stronger. I've lost about 10 pounds and am trying to get my life and body back on track.

But I'm very aware of how much I miss Liz. Her friendship. Her laughter. Her. Then I remember how hard it was for her to let go with me and how she wasn't able to give me what I needed. That usually does the trick.

Caren has been hanging around. I've had to tell her several times not to push. That I'm not looking for a fullblown relationship with anyone at this moment. That she's still 27 and I still have issues with that.

But she's been sweet and nurturing and loving and it's been nice to have that kind of friend. Especially one with benefits.

No comments: