Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The house

Here's the Flickr link to the house photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23348805@N08/

It's changed considerably since these photos were taken and I'll add more later.

I decided I'm tired of waiting for Jeff to finish so I'm doing more and more myself. And I find it extremely satisfying. I added moulding to the baseboards in the hallway last week and only went through 12 feet of wood until I figured it out. Even made some 45-degree cuts with a miter saw.

Had to pull some electrical outlets out from behind the sheetrock in the dining room so I could mount the faceplates. Shocked myself twice. Strangely pleasant. Don't know what that says about me.

1 comment:

Weelo said...

YOW girl..i'm impressed!
looking great and must feel great to be able to look at it and know that you did part of the work yourself.
that kitchen is HOT!!!!
keep the photos coming!

weeeeellllloooooo